Thursday, December 27, 2012

#3 - 13 in 13



I'm excited about this website. 13skills.com The objective is to develope 13 skills in 2013. I have so far only picked out 5 skills, I believe. They mainly have to do with food production. This is an important set of goals for me. I believe being able to grow your own food will be crucial.

1. Composting
2. Permaculture Design
3. Recycling
4. Gardening
5. Fire Making

I'm planning on adding Canning, Concealed Weapons Permit, Food Storage, Aquaponics to name a few.

These are personal goals, so I will use this blog as a way to keep a record of my progress. They also fall in line with my desire to learn and gain knowledge that was taken for granted by our fathers and their fathers before them.

Please let me know what skills you plan on developing and lets discuss.


On a side note... I love the new Aerosmith record, 'Music From Another Dimension'. I especially love the red vinyl, it's cool! Aerosmith is the greatest American Band! It's always good the hear Joe Perry and Brad Whitford on guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment